Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 02-20-2002, 01:05 PM   #1
deleteduser
Confirmed User

I am going to sell my TGP

I am going to sell my TGP "Dream Series". Shot Info:
- 10k traffic
- 100+ submissions with recip daily
- great design by orchiddesigns.com
- UCJ installed
- url is http://www.dreamseries.net/main.shtml

If you are intersted please contact me in icq #58981463 or per email [email protected]

If not, there is no reason to have a bad mouth about the site.

Greets,
Daniel
deleteduser is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:41 PM   #2
Houdini
Confirmed User

You might want to fix your gallery links before you try to sell it. None of them work.

Houdini is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:51 PM   #3
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
Ill offer you 600.00 USD for it today if you are intrested.

Industry Hall Of Fame Legend Mike Jones
Bow to the Power - Still BP4L
http://gfyawards.com/hall-of-fame
Learn about it kids.
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:53 PM   #4
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
Tomorrow I will not be able to offer you this.
If you would like the $$ Western Union to you today it must me done today.
boneprone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:55 PM   #5
Direktor

beat me! 630$
Direktor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:55 PM   #6
Za Ha
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by boneprone
Ill offer you 600.00 USD for it today if you are intrested.
Za Ha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:56 PM   #7
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
I'll give you boneprone's home address for $500.00 USD.

Rip the stereo out of his ride, its prob worth a G.
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:56 PM   #8
Za Ha
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by CeKilleR
If not, there is no reason to have a bad mouth about the site.
Za Ha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 01:58 PM   #9
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
I tried really hard to not do this... I honestly did... and I held out for almost an hour..... pretty good I think..

but I just can't fucking stop myself!!!!

Amputate Your Head is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 02:17 PM   #10
DarkJedi
No Refunds Issued.

Industry Role:
DarkJedi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 02:20 PM   #11
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
My system in my car cost me more than 1G

Learn about it kids.
Old 02-20-2002, 02:21 PM   #12
boneprone
Hall Of Fame

Industry Role:
and im serious. If you want 600.00 cash in the next 24 hours best you contact me.
This offer only lasts for the next 24 hours.

Learn about it kids.
Old 02-20-2002, 02:32 PM   #13
DarkJedi
No Refunds Issued.

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally posted by pr0
I'll give you boneprone's home address for $500.00 USD.

Rip the stereo out of his ride, its prob worth a G.
this is fucking funny !!

BTW pr0, thanx for the money - I just cashed your check, eveything's cool
DarkJedi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 02:38 PM   #14
DarkJedi
No Refunds Issued.

Industry Role:
Quote:
and im serious. If you want 600.00 cash in the next 24 hours best you contact me.
UCJ alone costs 600$ - am i not right ?
Old 02-20-2002, 03:04 PM   #15
railz
Confirmed User

Some stats showing the 10k traffic would be nice
Old 02-21-2002, 04:57 AM   #16
deleteduser
Confirmed User

boneprone thanks, but ucj costs 600$ itself.
if you ware willing to pay more, contact me.

i have heart you guys had some errors, i call my host now but for me everything seems to be okay.

thanks for your offers...but i'm still looking for a concret one.
Daniel
deleteduser is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 05:44 AM   #17
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

correct me if I am wrong, but boneprones $600 offer is more than generous, I´d take the money and run ....
funkmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 05:48 AM   #18
deleteduser
Confirmed User

you are wrong. now you got corrected.

btw, i dont want this thread to end up like the thread from pichunter, so please give me serious offers or don't post (does not mean boneprones offer wasn't serious)

thanks,
daniel
Old 02-21-2002, 05:54 AM   #19
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

... if you want people not to comment on your site, get your stuff on ebay. hey and I don´t give a flying fuck if you want this thread to end up like pichhunters or not, take my neebie advice and sell it to boneprone before vlados offers you a grand and you end up with nothing.
funkmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:11 AM   #20
BrettJ
ol' timer

Industry Role:
Amp -

I couldn't really see if that Jug has a sufficient leak.... can you post more pics from other angles?

Maybe show us a picture of your jug's stats - - so cekiller will know the rate, speed, frequency and volume of the leak.
BrettJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:18 AM   #21
deleteduser
Confirmed User

you can comment my site. when i meant is that i dont want you to say my site sucks without reason (what often happens on adult boards) like pichunter. he said he wants to sell his site, the 3rd or 4th post was "your site sucks!"

if you think my site sucks you dont have to post that here, because i don't care. i dont think it sucks.

and funkmaster, i thanks you for your advice, but i know what i do. i am always happy about any offer, but 600$ is not enought at all for me.

UCJ itself costs 600$. thats no deal.

and "end like pichunters post" means is that people start talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic. like your try to flame me because you think i am a newbie and you are a big webmaster. but thats no problem, i just want to try to keep this threat some kinda serious, thats all.

BrettJ what do you want? a screenshot of my UCJ admin meanu which shows my hits? i bet then there will come others and say it could be form any other site.. so, can you explain me more exactly what you are looking for, i'd love to support you with these informations.

greets,
daniel
Old 02-21-2002, 06:20 AM   #22
deleteduser
Confirmed User

just saw brettj did not mean me.. sorry for that
Old 02-21-2002, 08:37 AM   #23
cyberpunk
Confirmed User

150$
Old 02-21-2002, 09:07 AM   #24
Viper2K1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Doesn't the new owner have to pay a $100 free for the re-install and/or having the script licensed to him/her ?

So if boneprone would give you $600, it's $100 for the design and traffic

( if it's not true about that $100 fee, disregard this post )

I think your site rocks, i'm sure if you update it frequently and get some nice trades going you can get it alot bigger.

just my ?0.02
Viper2K1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 10:08 AM   #25
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
you can comment my site. when i meant is that i dont want you to say my site sucks without reason (what often happens on adult boards) like pichunter. he said he wants to sell his site, the 3rd or 4th post was "your site sucks!"
Not true. The thread is here. Try reading it.

Quote:
if you think my site sucks you dont have to post that here, because i don't care. i dont think it sucks.
You're right.... we don't HAVE to.. but if it sucks, we probly will. (by the way, I don't think it sucks)

Quote:
and "end like pichunters post" means is that people start talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.
That happens in 99% of the threads... why should you get special treatment?
Quote:
like your try to flame me because you think i am a newbie and you are a big webmaster. but thats no problem, i just want to try to keep this threat some kinda serious, thats all.
Then don't worry about the stuff that's posted that doesn't pertain to what you're lookin' for instead of telling everyone what they can and cannot post. Cuz that's the fastest way to bring it...

There's my couple of comments to show that I'm a big flaming webmaster and you are a newb. Good luck with your sale.
Amputate Your Head is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 10:18 AM   #26
cck
Confirmed User

:stoned

I dont know . if i were you i will develop my site to get more traffic to get more money .

Even though your stats are poor .
Feb 19 42 $0.04 $1.68 [Stats][Rfrs]
Feb 20 62 $0.04 $2.48 [Stats][Rfrs]
Feb 21 27 $0.04 $1.08 [Stats][Rfrs]

But i think it will better if you get more traffic . : )
Or try some sponsor that pay per E-mail . that such a great Idea.

Topbucks.com My Best sponsor
X-clips.com Always welcome for your traffic trade
cck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 10:43 AM   #27
kmanrox
aka K-Man

Industry Role:
Quote:
cuz if you dont hurry hes gonna spend that 600$ on streetwhores and high-end crack!! hurry!
kmanrox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 10:50 AM   #28
Ludedude
Suck it!

Industry Role:
"High end" crack??? HAHAHA!!
Ludedude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 12:15 PM   #29
deleteduser
Confirmed User

okay, my site is sold.
thanks for all your comments. honestly i have to say that this board or better said the users from this board seem to be very bored. so bored that they have to flame serious posts. well, if you like this clima.. have fun guys.

Daniel
Old 02-21-2002, 12:21 PM   #30
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
okay, my site is sold.
thanks for all your comments. honestly i have to say that this board or better said the users from this board seem to be very bored. so bored that they have to flame serious posts. well, if you like this clima.. have fun guys.

Daniel
You don't know what a real GFY flame is.... we are ruthless!

anybody seen Ruth btw?
Old 02-21-2002, 12:42 PM   #31
TheFLY
So Fucking Banned

Location: http://www.thefly.net/ --- Quit your job and live off steady traffic.
How much did you sell if for bro?
TheFLY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 01:03 PM   #32
FADE19
Snow's Parole Officer

I love how folks like "CeKilleR" think they can just jump in Spam the board and then bitch about all the flames he gets...what a dumbshit....

that would be like me jumping up on stage of a Microsoft convention yelling into the mic "UNIX ROCKS" and then I start bitching when everyone starts throwing AOL disks at me because of what I said...

FADE19 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 01:14 PM   #33
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

TheFLY ... I gave him a good cleveland steamer, that´s all he asked for ....
Old 02-21-2002, 01:45 PM   #34
Dice TGP
Confirmed User

Anyone interested in buying a tgp with a little more traffic than CeKilleR's, a few more submissions, and tgp brownie, hit me up on icq - #137453446
Dice TGP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 02:37 PM   #35
cck
Confirmed User

So how much did you sell ?

Topbucks.com My Best sponsor
X-clips.com Always welcome for your traffic trade
cck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 02:45 PM   #36
Daymare
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'll give ya $1,500 if you can prove it gets 10k/day and give your primary traffic referrals.
Daymare is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 03:13 PM   #37
Dice TGP
Confirmed User

Daymare, of coarse I can prove it gets 10k, hit me up on icq - 137453446
Dice TGP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 03:35 PM   #38
Dice TGP
Confirmed User

Actually it gets closer to 15k
Old 02-22-2002, 04:39 AM   #39
deleteduser
Confirmed User

only because I have not so much posts (3 i think) i am not allowed to say that i dont ant to get flamed? you mus be a really lonly man FADE19.

for how much i sold it and to who is none of your businesses, but its more then 600$.

The thread can be closed.. or you guys can spam and flame and do whatever you want. I won't read it anymore. This stuff really makes me angry...

Have fun,
Daniel
Old 02-22-2002, 05:11 AM   #40
funkmaster
So Fucking Banned

CeKilleR, if this stuff makes you angry you should cook yourself hungrymans´s favourite dish, it´s yummy, yummy ...

let me post the recepie for ya:

Jamaican Jerk Chicken (Family Favorite!)

Serving Size : 4

* 1 tablespoon Ground allspice
* 1 tablespoon Dried thyme
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground sage
* 3/4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
* 3/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
* 2 tablespoons Garlic powder or fresh
* 1 tablespoon Sugar
* 1/4 cup Olive oil
* 1/4 cup Soy sauce
* 3/4 cup White Vinegar
* 1/2 cup Orange juice
* 1 Lime juice
* 1 Scotch bonnet pepper (habanero)
* 3 Green onions -- finely chopped
* 1 cup Onion -- finely chopped
* 4 Chicken breasts

for cooking instructions check out:
http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/poultry/jerkchk.htm

... let me know how you did, and don´t get angry if it burns you a second asshole ...
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >